Monday, April 20, 2009

The First of the weekly pictures of the gardens- I like to see the difference of the growth, now granted the spring flowers will go away, but I thought they looked pretty. Just wanted to share.
Last week we had a few days of warmth-it was great and things really started to come up. Now if I can keep the animals from pulling up the newly planted hostas that I split from others. I think things will really be filled in this year.

The hamocks came out on Saturday and Dad and I both took time to enjoy them. Always need to take time to smell the roses by laying and just listening to the sounds of nature.





2 comments:

Troy & Kristin said...

The yard looks great mom!

adespain said...

Anytime you show pictures of the yard it makes me miss home, you have always tried and in my memory, been successful at making our yard look beautiful...hopefully it has all rubbed out on me and I too will have a beautiful yard!