Friday, July 10, 2009

MTC

Wednesday Noon July 1st. After we had a last meal at the Brick Oven, We are in front of the MTC, taking our pictures as this supposedly is as close as we can come, because of the "Pig" Flu. Jordan sure looks like a Missionary. Though still need to work on the hands in the pocket approach.






Jordan the new Missionary is now surrounded by "Babes" he looks like he is enjoying himself. Shelley is wishing she could go with him. She is so excited for him.













Then a family shot, well 3.33333333 of his family. Shelley is taking the picture, thanks Shelley.




Jordan and Dad- yes he now has hair, get use to it. I believe it will not go away with a razor again.





The last hug for two years. We are at the drop at the curb, take out bags and missionary and then drive away. They first told us that we had to say our goodbyes in the parking lot as no one was to get out of the car except the Missionary, but when we drove up to the curb, my door was opened and they told us to say our last goodbyes, we will say that it was much easier this time, not the long drawn out, tearful goodbyes in times that are past. We will miss Jordan, but excited for the growth in him that will take place in the next two years. Serve well

1 comment:

adespain said...

I am not sure why it has been so hard for me with Jordan going on his mission, mut anytime I think about him I get all teary eyed...I think I am just getting ready for all the leaving that will happen in my own little family in the years to come. Glad you had a great visit in Utah, we wish we were there. Can't wait to see you all. And I am really okay driving by myself if that is easier, which of course it is, so please don't feel obligated.