Sunday, March 7, 2010

2 in a row!!

Sunday evening...looking @ being on the road all week.

I'm particularly quiet today...really tired, for no apparent reason! I'm definitely worn down a little after a VERY busy work week w/another coming up...BUT...knowing the God lives and that his Son, Jesus Christ is my Savior SHOULD help bouy me up. Perhaps I'm feeling "quiet" because I haven't given the Lord a chance today. Hmmm...

Mom & I participated in a neighborhood "Progressive Dinner" last night. We visited 5 homes w/about 15 people and had a VERY nice time. We ended @ our house for dessert...Carrot cake, chocolate Creme pie & Lemon Cheescake!!! We enjoyed chatting w/our neighbors! They asked me to bless the food...nice to be known as someone williing to do so in ANY situation!

I had a physical last week...my cholesterol is "High" so I'm to begin taking some medication and visit the Dr. again in 3 months...no more Carrot Cake, 1/2 stick of butter on my toast and BLT's w/6 pieces of bacon!!!

I love my fam. I love my wife. I'm working on felling happy at this moment. I'm trying to understand "what I REALLY want" (I know the Lord wants it to be "Eternal Life" for me...I want to develop a burning desire for the same thing) so I can let it guide me around all the "what I want today" that comes up.

If it is to be, it's up to me!!!

2 comments:

Kohl said...

Wow! I must say I was shocked to see a post on your blog! :) Glad you went to the Dr. I need to get Nate there and have his stats checked! Keep updating. We love to know what's going on with you guys!

adespain said...

Love you Dad, hope you realize how happy you make me...maybe that will help you feel a little better. Sure love you, the boys sure miss you. Have a great week!