Monday, February 18, 2008

Tooth troubles

This was President's Day!!!

No School! The kids had a great day off.

I went to the Dentist...for an absess. Since it was on a tooth that had a crown and had been absessed 4 years ago...Dr. Bailey gave me a couple of options...each ended up w/an extraction so I opted for that. Going to have it pulled tomorrow.

Ally has a persistent sinus infection. The Dr. feels that she has been invaded by a virus from another galaxy. We'll keep you updated.

Rugby has started. Jordan and Danny are practicing in the COLD!

1 comment:

adespain said...

Dad, I just wanted to thank you for your posts, they make me feel close to home when I am not so close, Soren stills talks about "pakaw" and loves to wear the hat you gave him. I love you very much and realize more and more each day how grateful I am that you are my dad. Love you, Anna