Friday, March 7, 2008

It's a Frigid but Fantastic Friday!

It's GREAT to be home!

Quote for the day:

"And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain." Matthew 5:41

I've been struugling with some Leadership opportunities @ work...feeling a bit like I'm over my head. It's been frustrating. I've allowed it to get me down. For the first time in a LONG time, I haven't been sure about what actions to take.

I was reading last night and was reminded to "...seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be addeed unto you." Matthew 6:33 (and Luke, 3 Nephi & Doctrine & Covenants). It felt like a weight was lifted off my shoulders. I felt light and happy for the first itme in days!

It's a blessing to have the Gospel of Jesus Christ as an active part of my life. If I seek the Lord first, I'll find the answers I need!

So that's what I'm doing!! =)

I hope all is well w/everyone. The Indiana Cabbage sure love you LOTS!!!

No comments: