Friday, March 21, 2008

A talentless cabbage goes to a talent show

Tonight is the Noblesville Ward talent show...and for the first time I can remember, our family has NO one entered.

Perhaps I could go and exhibit my talent for embarassing my children? Maybe I could talk to (OK, lecture) my children...I do have THAT talent! Why not sing the first 4 words of 100 songs in less than 10 minutes? Or, I could display my talent to "NOT listen when my family needs someone to listen and then try to solve their problem". I guess I could show the HUGE lint ball I've collected from lint I dig out of my belly button each night.

Does the world have any suggestions?

Quote for the day...

"If you can't state your position in eight words or less, you don't have a position." Seth Godin

I guess I don't have any positions!!!

2 comments:

Kohl said...

Why isn't Mom singing? You and her could do a duet! :) I enjoy going to talent shows where I don't have to perform because then I can relax and enjoy it! We love you guys!

adespain said...

I would never say you are talentless dad, the way you have progressed in your career proves that you have tons of talent. And if you are ever looking for something to do at a talent show again you could always waltz!!!