Saturday, April 19, 2008

Saturday is a special day...

What a GREAT day!

I played basketball this morning @ 7:00 am. I LOVE assists and I had some great ones! Assists are like service...helping those around you be better!

This morning there were 3 High School kids there...not members. They were commenting on my size and joking about trying to get taller. I told them the Crisco joke. They laughed!!!!!!!!!

It wasn't supposed to be nice enough to work outside...but it was, so Mom and I worked outside. I pressure washed the deck, patio and bird feeders. Momma edged in preparation for mulch.

When I work in the yard, I often think...deeply. Today was no different. I've been troubled by several things @ work and I decided on a course of action. I was also able to appreciate how great this planet really is...what a miracle! Truely a gift from our Heavenly Father.

Thought for the day...

Always be "becoming" something...

No comments: