Thursday, November 6, 2008

Here are some more of the pictures that Ally and I took, the one on the left is deep in the woods. There looks like there is a trail, not sure if it is the one that Bill Prebble made back there or not, this is my favorite time of the year for the woods, as the ground gets its blanket of leaves and you can actually walk back there without fear of poison ivy. Now when the snow falls that creates another kind of beauty, espically when the deer are back there-as long as they still in the woods and not come and eat my tender plants.



We played around with different settings, these are kind of dark but they are still pretty. No wonder my house is a wreck, when I have this to look at for just a short time in the span of the fall season.




1 comment:

adespain said...

I am drinking our fall in here, it has been as beautiful as home, I am going to miss it terribly when we move to Dallas. Beautiful pictures.