Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Ok so who said it was okay that when Ally was 14 she could be taller than me.




This- now I guess I can be called "little Mama" time just goes by way to fast. Parents enjoy your little ones the grow up fast. I was told that when our 4 younger ones were small and I had taken them all grocery shopping with me. Well you can imagine they were all over the store and when someone said that to me, I wanted to laugh in their face. Having older kids have to easier than this- yes they get older but their problems and issues just change to match their size.
Now with the boys- I don't think any will pass Dad. Danny will give it a good try.




















2 comments:

adespain said...

Tell Danny his hair cut is smashing. We are all itchin to be home, Soren says he is thankful for Grandma almost every night!

Kohl said...

I figure that I will be in the same boat and be called "Little Momma" in the years to come. Gavin said the other day that he can't wait to go to Grandma Kohls for Christmas! We are all excited!