Thursday, November 6, 2008

Fall

Ally and I are having fun taking different pictures of the yard. This is what I see when I look out the back window. When the sun shines on the leaves everything takes on a orange hue. It is absolutely beautiful and pictures can't show even 10% of the beauty that is around us.


A lot of the hostas have turned this yellow color, I really prefer this to the brown. Our newest Maple that we put in about 3 years ago is one of the latest to get its red color, while most of the other tree have already lost their leaves the maples are hanging in there.






Ally is turning into quite the little photographer (not so little though I think she is as tall as me now) I thought this was a cool picture.




2 comments:

Kohl said...

Beautiful pictures! Nate commented when he was back east last week that he misses the beautiful fall colors that occur back there. We sort of missed the colors this year because it was warm and went cold fast. Thanks for sharing your pretty colors with us.

Troy & Kristin said...

I sure do love Indiana in the fall.....and winter (but mostly when it snows) great pictures, they sur do capture the color!