Friday, October 10, 2008

A big thank you to Kristin

Ok the last post was to read as the above read, but, my wonderful lap top is so sensitive that all of a sudden I had posted my blog with out finishing it. So here is the story to the last picture. When we were out in Utah for Kristin and Troy's wedding we had the oppurtunity to go to one of Gavin's soccer games, boy did it bring back memories. He is so like his father, though if I might say, a little more dramatic. Course, Nathan, may not of thought of it, but Gavin did. He got to show that he was hurt and very dramatic like. We loved t and who cares how he played, he is our Grandson and we love him and loved watching him play or should I say lay on the ground and hold different body parts that he felt was hurt. It was great. We love our family!!!!!!

No comments: