Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Carvin' those pumpkins

The time had come to put on the Christmas Music, get out the carving sets and get down to the yuck and muck. It was a little quiet this year, everyone just got down to doing there thing. I felt a little left out this year, NO ONE needed my help. Wow, after 28 years of doing pumpkins, I had nothing to do, but take pictures and play computer games as the kids got down to carving their masterpieces






So the Pictures are out of order, but please be patient with me, I'm still a beginner, someday it will all go the right way, but anyway, back to the Pumpkins. I was saying to the kids that I didn't have anything to do. Todd said to me "You could of carved your own pumpkin" Do you think????? Maybe next year, when there is only 2 kids at home.













Now I have all the guts of the pumpkins in the frig in the garage, waiting for me to clean them up and salt the seeds. Yummmm, luckliy this can wait for a couple of days. I don't have young children that need me all the time. But other things just seem to fill up my time. Now when will I get to the apples that are sitting in the garage?????

2 comments:

Kohl said...

The pumpkins look great! Now, I still don't know about the whole Christmas music thing. I haven't let Nate incorporate that tradition into our family yet. :)

adespain said...

Danny's hair is lookin all trimmed up! I was suprised by Todd's big pumkin and little face! Love you Mom